BIG PARTS LIST, Lots more added, Moving sale

Do you have the metal heater lines that mount on the intake(passengers side)? If so, how much sent to 32025 and how would I pay? Paypal...? Thanks, John Lynn...clusolynn@excite.com or 386-719-6814.:confused:

Sorry I don't have any right now. I will let you now if get a set in the near future.

Hard Heater Lines?

DO YOU HAVE THE METAL HEATER LINES,ONE SCREWS ONTO THE INTAKE THE OTHER GOES TO THE WATERPUMP,BOTH GO BACK TO THE HEATER CORE? IF YOU HAVE THEM, PLEASE LET ME KNOW HOW MUCH,HOW TO PAY AND HOW MUCH TO SHIP TO 32025 (LAKECITY,FLORIDA). THANKS, JOHN LYNN...clusolynn@excite.com OR CALL 386-719-6814.

:rolleyes:

Hard Heater Lines?

DO YOU HAVE THE HARD HEATER LINES THAT MOUNT ONTO THE INTAKE AND CONNECT TO THE WATERPUMP AND HEATER CORE? IF SO, HOW MUCH SENT TO 32025 AND HOW DO I PAY? I NEED THEM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, THANKS, JOHN LYNN ...clusolynn@excite.com OR 386-719-6814
:rolleyes:

Fiberglass bumper and vacuum brake sys.

I'm interested in the front fiberglass bumper and vacuum brake system if you still have them. If you got pics i would like to see them. Esspecially the front bumper. Thanks for your time.

84-85 stock turbo $150
Gas Tank $40

What's the mileage and condition of the turbo?
What's the condition of the tank?

How far are you from the Portsmouth N.H./Kittery ME. state line?

Do you still have the 3 piece rear spoiler for sale? If so how is the paint?
Any scratches chips or fading? Any pics? Please let me know.
Also, do you accept paypal or UPS cash on delivery?

Please leave your number or call me, might need other parts as well.
650-520-1537

Thanks
Renzo