BIG PARTS LIST, Bigger with New parts added for 2010

Chrome 86-87 power master res. cover $10
Chrome EGR cover $10
Chrome overflow cap cover $10
Chrome fuel regulator cover $5

Do you have any of these left? Thanks.

If anyone who I have sent pictures to could not open the pictures please let me know, and I will resend. Ive been sending them as a file instead of individual pics, and I was informed they didnt open the same.

Rear tail light black trim

Hi, Bob. Well,the two trim pieces arrived today. (28 Jan 10, Thursday)
They arrived in great shape!Your packing of them was just unbelievable! So well that there was no way they could get damaged. You really did a great job of protecting my trim pieces. They are exactly as you discribed. Want to let you know I'm happy as a pig in s*** with them!!!:D Thank you for all of your excellent correspondence with me. You're one honest guy to buy from and I'm sure I will be whining for more parts from you soon. Thanks, Bob! I'm so darn happy with these hard to get parts, and at an honest, fair price. I appreciate that also.

Pm'd you, also.

Bruce '87 Grand National

Do you have a picture of this shifter handle and does it come with everything needed to install it?

T-type billet shifter handle $40

Also, looking for the below parts.

http://perfauto.tripod.com/data/4-107.pdf

Looking for part #16 in the link (converting to floor shift from column and was told I would need that....I have part #15)

A shifter cable for a floor shift car

the clip that holds the shifter handle on part number #24

the mounting bracket that goes under the shifter and holds it to the floor pan

drivers side OEM roof rail seal

one passenger side front filler in good shape (The drivers side one you sold me is great, btw)

one translator for my MAF

3 1/2 maf pipe w/couplers

Any help you could give me with these parts would be appreciated! (sending as PM as well)

Thanks

Matt