best 12v source for fuel pressure transducer?

rwrows

Looking for the best way to power the transducer. Has anyone put a casper's transducer in lately? Thanks!

i know on mine, XFI, their wired into the EGR wiring. something you might look into

EGR. It's close and ignition switch activated.:smile:

You sure that's a 12V power to that transducer. Mine from Julio are 5V

ones i got from cal hartline are 12 volt for my fuel and oil pressure. i have also bought a 5v one as well.

thanks guys. i hooked it up to what i think was the EGR (mine is gone). It was a red connector with two prongs. i checked it and it had 11.4 volts with the key turned to on, and low 14s with the car running. hooked it up and it seems like we are in good shape. hopefully it's accurate! cheers.

Are you sure you didn't tie it into the wastegate solenoid? If so, I hope you are only stealing the 12V and not the pulsed ground.

Are you sure you didn't tie it into the wastegate solenoid? If so, I hope you are only stealing the 12V and not the pulsed ground.

It must be! Yeah I put a continuity tester on the ground and it was giving me a wacky reading so I decided to ground it to the firewall. So I only used the one terminal on the connector.... the B side. Is this okay?

^ good point cal. sounds like the wastegate solenoid. egr has a 4 prog connector.

It must be! Yeah I put a continuity tester on the ground and it was giving me a wacky reading so I decided to ground it to the firewall. So I only used the one terminal on the connector.... the B side. Is this okay?

Yes its ok, you did it right ;)