B.O.P. race at Reynolds Ga , Nov9-10th

ACME RACING

( Adult Swim )
B.O.P race will have other GM cars there also, plus the Corvette Club of Atlanta will have some of their 2002 Z06 cars to play with. :)

B.O.P/MuscleCar Challenge

Mustangs can be there too. This year it is co-sponsored with Muscle Car Review magazine, so all types of cars will be there. You might be seen on a video and pictures in one of there issues . Everybody needs to shave and comb your mullet , alan :D

Re: B.O.P/MuscleCar Challenge

Originally posted by ACME RACING
Mustangs can be there too. This year it is co-sponsored with Muscle Car Review magazine, so all types of cars will be there. You might be seen on a video and pictures in one of there issues . Everybody needs to shave and comb your mullet , alan :D

LOL...I thought the mullet was the official haircut of the Atlanta Turbo Buick Club...

I should be there; I've been the last two years and had a great time, even though I trashed the GN's motor there last year... I would like to be there with my new T-type running; that's what I'm shooting for. I will be lucky if I get it together in time, though. :)

Nov. 9 and 10.

So what's going on these days?

Is the 9th test and tune? And the 10th competition racing?

Is it all day on the 9th (which isa Friday)? Or just the evening?

Would love to make it, but...

NHRA rules, means roll cage a must, don't think I'll have it in by then, if not required, I'll drive up.