Autographed GMP

ALL PRO V6

I was just wondering if anybody could tell me how much a 1986 GMP white T-type is worth if the box has signed? The autographs include Bobby Allison, Lawerence Conley, Kent Rudbeck, Bret Rudbeck, Ken Duttweiler, Buddy Cox, Dennis Kirban etc. Everything is in mint condition.

Thanks Mac

It all depends on what another Buick enthuiast is willing to spend. I would say it would add a $50-100 premium over the cost of the car.

Somebody would have to do some traveling to replicate a car like that. At least 4 of those names could have been gotten from one event.:cool:

I have two autographed Buick diecasts in my collection and plan to hold onto them for awhile. I didn't do it to expect extra money for the car, but just to have someone sign a car they were associated with.....

When I saw Kenny D at an east coast Import event I had him sign the roof of the '85 Maroon Regal T-Type. It now matches my Epitome artwork set.

I saw Rollin "Molly" Sanders at a Dennis Kirban open house and had him sign the '83 Prototype Red Regal.

Thanks for the reply. I had $125 in mind but did not know if the autographs would help it or not. Let me know if anyone is intrested. I also have a '87 GNX, X-ray, grey Turbo T, 85 GN, 86 GN that I might sell

Thanks Mac