Atr 3" Stainless Downpipe With Dump Pipe

GANGSTER

HAPPY WHEN IM BOOSTING!
THIS IS A 3" STAINLESS ATR DOWN PIPE, I BELIEVE THE PART NUMBER IS DP303. IT HAS THE FLAPPER BUILT IN TO USE A STOCK TYPE ACTUATOR AND THE FLANGE IS ALSO THE STOCK TYPE.
IT HAS A "TEST PIPE" WITH 3" DUMP WELDED TO IT AND IT BOLTS TO THE STOCK TYPE EXHAUST.
ITS STILL ON MY CAR AND WILL BE OFF MONDAY.
LOOKING FOR $300 SHIPPED IN THE US. THANKS

http://www.atrperformance.com/product_info.php?cPath=1_4&products_id=64

dang, i really need this pipe for my car because i already have a ATR te44 with the 1.25 hole in it-

can you varify that this is truely a ATR dp with the 1.5 puck, very critical if i purchase this pipe from you....

I have that exact pipe on my 87 silver limited, had to send it in because the puck was binding, works awesome now.....

is yours in "MINT" condition?
any dents, dings, scratches, how is the weld job? was it welded with stainless steel and not mild?

sorry for all the Qs, just have to cover my butt

BW

WHAT IS A 1.5 PUCK? I DONT KNOW THE SLANG.
ITS DEFINATELY A ATR AND IT HAS THE FLAPPER INTEGRATED INTO THE PIPE NOT FOR SEPERATE WASTE GATE.
IT USES A STOCK ACTUATOR. THE TEST PIPE/DUMP IS NOT STAINLESS, WHEN I GOT IT THE GUY HAD WELDED A HIGH FLOW CAT ON AND GUTTED IT AND I HAD SOMEONE CUT IT OFF AND WELD THE DUMP ON. THE PIPE ITSELF IS IN BEAUTIFUL CONDITION. ILL HAVE IT OFF TOMORROW AND ILL TAKE SOME PICS IF YOU LIKE.

well, i posted a link to the pipe, the ATR pipe will have a 1.5 inch puck that closes over the hole in the turbo-

Physically the THDP and ATR pipe look close, but when you take the pipe off, measure the swinging flying saucer diameter and let me know the size. ATR is 1.5 diameter, THDP is 1.25, i need a ATR.

Mild steel test pipe and stainless steel downpipe, that sucks.

shoot me some pics, mostly of the downpipe and the area where the testpipe was welded

BW

ILL MEASURE IT FOR YOU TOMORROW, I SWORE THE GUY GAVE ME A RECEIPT BUT I CANT FIND IT. THE CAR HAD THE ATR STAINLESS CROSS OVER AND ATR STAINLESS EXHAUST SO IM SURE THE DP IS AN ATR ALSO AND IT HASNT BEEN ON THERE VERY LONG.BUT ILL MEASURE IT AND TAKE PICTURES SO WE CAN BOTH BE SURE WHAT IT IS.

SORRY, I POSTED "TOMORROW", BUT I MEANT MONDAY LIKE MY FIRST POST. WELL, NOW IT IS TOMORROW.

bad news, today i received my 3 1/2" thdp after paying to have it shipped overnight and ups misplacing it for a day.but the worst part is that after it finally showed up i found out the hard way that it doesnt fit with my atr headers.
needless to say that after having to cut the dump pipe off to get it out i had to put the 3" pipe back in and reweld the dump back on. so it doesnt look like ill be selling this pipe after all.
sorry for any inconvenience.
if i decide to have one custom made then ill contace the interested parties,thanks

Originally posted by GNVAIR
Put me in line. I am interested as well if the first person doesnt buy.

KEEPING THE 3" BUT IM SELLING THE TERRY HUSTON 3 1/2" I JUST BOUGHT BECAUSE IT DOESNT FIT WITH MY ATR HEADERS. IM LOOKING FOR 500 SHIPPED, THATS WHAT I PAID 3 DAYS AGO. THEY ARE IN LIKE NEW CONDITION, DP AND DUMP PIPE. LET ME KNOW IF INTERESTED,THANKS