Arizona Gn Rocks.

KENAN_JAMES

I was on vacation in Az and thought it would be nice to maybe visit a couple of places from the board. I thought I might get lucky see a Gn or two. So I called Ar-GN and of coarse Nick answered and gave me directions, my luck he was only 15 minutes away:D. To my surprise it's a home based business. So I meet Nick, shake his hand and check out some off his nick-knacks aluminum blocks etc...:eek:. Then he invites me into his home where we talk turbo Buicks for over an hour:D. Kind of like being able to talk to Jesus about the bible. So after I picked his brain for an hour or so. He then tells me his club will be going to the track Sundays and I should try and go if I am in town. So basically I could go hang out with the owner of Ar-Gn and his friends at the track sounds good to me. So this past weekend I went and met Nick rode to the track with Brad in a GNX (replica of course). Just my luck the track was also having the fastest street car shout out. Witch included a club of turboed mustang's a viper and few other nice street cars. I was really there to see Buicks and talk T-regal but the others were just icing on the cake. And the best thing of all was I got it all on tape. So I hope Nick reads this, Dude U Da
MAN :D. I had an awesome weekend made my vacation. I recommend Nick and his services to anyone with a turbo Car He really knows his stuff. Thanks again Nick for the hospitality and info look forward to doing business in the future. You’re Bud KJ.

KJ, Nick is first class all the way and a personality that is fantastic to deal with. He has more on his plate than an Ethiopian at an all you can eat buffet, but he always has time for people to talk shop.

Mark :D