Anyone selling GN in the Seattle area??

Might be challenging to find a nice one for sale in just the Seattle area. I had to go to Victoria, Canada to get my GN. Almost had one shipped out from Kirban (Pennsylvania). If nothing pops-up locally don't get discouraged - just expand your search zone.

Good luck and happy hunting !

I'll sell you my 86 T-Type. It's street legal (but a little radical)

It ran a 10.98 last summer in 90 degree heat.

It's got all the good stuff (PT-70, PT&E Front Mount, Stainlessl ATR Headers & Exhaust, 35 Spline Spool/Axles, etc.

It's Grey with Burgundy interior. You won't find a nicer or faster car for the price around here. And you can turn down the boost, fill it up with Super Unleaded and drive it wherever you want.

$14,000.00

What are you looking for? Like how modded email me if you want a very very nice one have a guy i know thinking of selling to start another project.

Steven

There is one on ebay for a buy it now price of $10495, that is located in Arlington, Wa. Lots of nice parts...

And another in Marysville, Wa. I havn't seen this one however, a freind of mine looked at it. The owner is asking 10K.

Good luck!

And if I don't get my tranny figured out soon I will be parting out my 48,000 mile GN. Seriously.