Anyone running zr1 vette wheels?

A buddy of mine is getting rid of a set of zr1 wheels, and i was wondering if anyone has ever ran them on a gbody? The rears are 17x11 with 9" backspacing, tire size is 315/??/17. Fronts are 17x9 with 8" backspacing, cant remember the tire size of the fronts. I think its a long shot but could i get away with a frame notch in the rear? Not sure about the fronts....o_O Any help would be appreciated.

Heres a pic for reference:

221726d1268774990-corvette-zr1-wheels-17x11-nitto-drag-radials-315-35-17-dfw-tx-012.jpg

You would need at least a 4" adaptor/spacer to use those wheels and no one would be that stupid. Way to dangerous to have a spacer or adaptor that thick and your life riding on it.

Someone had that style ZR1 wheel on his GN/T but i think they were different sizes and backspacing.... i have always liked those wheels...simple and clean

aaron

Would have to do a very major frame notch to get those wheels to fit & then the rear track would be 8" narrower. The 8" narrower track would be dangerous & really look silly.
Longer tube axle would be doable.
Take advantage of the opportunity & consider a Vette IRS setup.

Thanks for the replies, i did see a GN somewhere with these style wheels but i guess they were replicas with a different backspacing. Its such a damn good deal but im going to pass on them.

I had a set on my 96 chevy s-10,but I had a machine shop fab up some 4.5" spacers.Deff would not use in a high hp application.

I have the 17x8 SLP ones which are meant for a 82-92 Fbody and C3 vettes and only have about 4 inch BS. Were cheap too. I got all 4 new shipped for just $599 to my door. 275 40 17 fit fine out back no problem.