Anybody here know this car/guy?

KTamez

Was at Woodburn last weekend (the 21st) and there was a nice GN. Briefly spoke to the Gentleman. very stout machine for sure. T76, Hogans Intake, Roll bar, etc. Car went 10.10@137 that I saw. He said it had dipped in the 9s before getting bitched at (about the cage etc) and putting full exhaust on to slow it down.

Just thought he may be a member here, or someone may know him. :)

Kurtis Tamez
www.LT4-396.com
97 Z28 LT4-396
94 Firehawk LT1-396

Kurt,

I was there that day too, you've got his name Gene Fleury (Nickname GENO on this board)

You won't find a faster Turbo Buick in the Northwest, and he's a heck of a nice guy too.

I believe you're on the F-body list that I belong to aren't you?

I was at Woodburn that day also (showing my 70 Buick Skylark) Gene was spinning off the line and getting horrible (for him) 60' times (mid 1.50's) he was only running 25 pounds that day too. His combo could take a lot more boost, but whats the point with no roll cage.

Later,

Yup Gene, he is making a trip to ashcroft this weekend (*driving there and back :eek: :eek: :eek: ) Him and Dennis (don't know if others are going) are making a trip.

Gene said he is gonna shoot for nines then drive home.

Hope his day went well today.

Steven

10.14 was the best i got and only got 3 runs:rolleyes:
The second run the spring on the governor got pitched out;)
Rained out saturday and really only got one good pass and had to go home. It sure is fun to be driving home and stop to fill up and see trucks filling up pulling a 11 or 12 second car :D

Originally posted by DEL
Kurt,

You won't find a faster Turbo Buick in the Northwest, and he's a heck of a nice guy too.

Later,

No disrespect to my friend Gene but Dennis Hogan has the fastest buick powered turbo regal and Dale Pederson has the fastest Turbo Regal period.

I don't believe ya, Kenneth :O

I guess we'll have to get them all together to have a shootout :D

<<-- side note: are you totally out of Turbo Buicks now ?