Anybody have an update on the terry housten ss headers.

jetmech

For those that have these headers. how do you like them and do they flow good.These will be a future mod, primarily for the stainless look and longevity(and performance too) thanks:)

TH HOUSTON HEADERS

I like the fit and the quality . a very good design to me . The bolts have small heads to clear the large tubes and are a little hard to tighten , i've tried atr and these are better . plus you can use the 3.5 THDP

THheader

Exellent quality and a very good design. I polished them using an angle air grinder and 3M Roloc finishing pads. I used a gold pad first to remove stretch marks ,dings, and tooling marks , all of which were only superficial,then I used a blue pad that smoothed it out even more.Last I used a buffing wheel and polishing rouge on a 6" pedistal grinder. They really look nice now:cool: :D :)
I haven"t mounted them yet and can"t say how they perform

JEFF

I got Terry Huston 1st try at making headers. They did not work well, only for the fact that they could not seal at all. The workmanship on the bends and the welds was GREAT!!!!! They just would not seal and I tried EVERYTHING!!! But this is not to bash Terry; on the contrary, this is to praise him. After a year of trying to get them to seal, I gave up and talked to Terry about it. Terry at that point gave me my full money back, which was about $1,000. I have no doubt that Terry has fixed this problem of sealing. The bottom line is that you can’t go wrong going with Terry’s part. He does good work and stands behind it with honest.

Jason