Any intrest in some hot-air parts?

turbowrenchhead

Drive like you stole it!
I have a set of stock heads that have been hand port polished and some porting. The bowls have been professional polished and have been cleaned. The shop cc the cambers at 51 cc's after polishing. I was going to have some work done to the heads and use again but I have decided to have the work stoped and go with champions. The heads need new vavles and need to be resurfaced. Heads are completly bare. Make me an offer.
I also have a chip from caspers that I won't need anymore. It is a 25 degree chip. It is for stock injectors and stock turbo with a 87 ecm and 84-85 maf. $20 shipped.
I also have a set of stock pistons with the pins out, no rods. Make offer if anyone is interested. The heads and the pistons have 55k on them. The chip is one year old.
SMC alky injection for hot-air, includes a revised tank and the newer control module. It also includes a check vavle and a nitrous vavle that you need for and hot-air appliction. I will also throw in my stock turbo adaptor that already has the hole for the nozle. The adaptor ring land cracked but it is fixed with JB weld. I paid a little over 400 last year for it. I would like to get $300 plus shipping for it.
I know that I am spose to post in parts for sale. But we hot-air guys are special. Right BFH.

If blackbuick84 doesn't take the chip or hasn't already I will. Email me?