Another new guy from MS.

Rustyregal

Well I'm from around Hattiesburg ms.Bought my first GN a couple months ago and love it. Its an '86 with basic options and some TA wheels. Slowly working on getting it mechanically where I want it before I start on the cosmetics. When I got it home it was stock with just a TT chip and thermostat. First thing was the normal upkeep and tune up. Found a hole in my fuel tank so I called up Highwaystars and got a new tank then Racetronix for a new Walbro 255,hot wire and sending unit. Installed a scanmaster,hard intake pipe w/9" K&N . Recovered my back seats and done some misc. interior restoration. As of now this is what I have ordered. Alky and fmic next w/thumbwheel chip so I can still run pump gas.

3" Aluminum radiator
PTE Billet 5831
CK Performance 9.5" 2800-3000 stall converter
Adjustable wastegate actuator
Accufab regulator and rail gauge
60# Deka IV Injectors
TT 6.1 chip & PLX wideband

Hey bud,
I am reading every bit of info I can take in from this site and any other I can find. I am excited about these Turbo Buicks in the shop. I think after I get the cosmetic part up to par on my car im going to start on making a fairly quick street car. I think I can get in the elevens pretty easy with what I have. And you were right about being a little ahead of the game starting with this car. If only it were a Turbo Limited! LOL BTW Ted and the guys said Hello from the BCS.

Good to have another Buick running around South Mississippi. There are several of us one the coast. You will have to come down for Cruisin' the Coast in October.
Congratulations.