Another Hooker exhaust question!! :)

WHITE T

Baer Brake Systems
Hey guys,

I want to make sure I order the correct hooker exhaust so I did a search and came up with part number HOK-16823HKR. During my searching on the site I can across a post that said this does not have a 4 bolt flange to mount up to the cat/test pipe. I am currently running a Houston DP and want to make sure I get the correct one with a 4 bolt flange.

Any input???? :)

Thx!

Nobody?

I know this is probably the most popular exhaust for these cars! :) Come on you hookers! :)

Michael,

Do you have this part number on your car?

That is what I was going to order, but in a search on the forum I read that this does not have a 4 bolt flange to mount to a test pipe?

Does yours?

Thx

No that hooker system does not come with 4 bolt flange. On the stock catyletic convertor there were 4 bolts that could be removed which gave you a 4 bolt flange with a ball type fitting on back that the flared end of the long pipe clamps onto. And yes this is the system I have on my car. Climb under your car and look and see if your car is like this or if someone did something they should not have. I used this flange off of the stock convertor and bolted it to my dump pipe. If for some reason you need the intermidiate pipe to have the 4 bolt flange hooker also offers a 16822. Hope this helps.

Michael

ok.. I am still lost.. :( Sorry..

My TTA has a TH downpipe and an ATR test pipe (I had a TH dump and sold it). This has a 4 bolt flange just like the Buick and the car now has an ATR exhaust that bolts right to it..

I would need an exhaust that has the 4 bolt flange...

Not sure what to do now... :(

Thx for your help.

Brining back a post from the dead. :p The Hooker 16822 has the 4 bolt flange on the intermediate pipe correct? I have a buddy looking for a bolt in deal.

TIA