Another GNX E-Bay scam

He also says his ebay email account is unavailable.. Sounds like an honest seller, i think i'll bid on it.....lol... NOT. These people should be hung by their short hairs

Ebay pulled it yesterday and now it's back on there again! :confused: Now the've robbed someones identity in Kansas! :mad: Before it said the car was in New York now Kansas! :confused: The car sold out of California a couple of weeks ago for 68k and the bid was supposedly up to 100k before they pulled it yesterday wonder where it will go next and how long it will take them to pull it this time? :frown: How do they keep getting this car back on there with the same vin# over and over from the same email address? :confused:

He told me the car was in Canada, I replied and said that I had many relatives in Canada and could look at the car anytime, Never received a reply back. :eek:

99ssconv said:
He told me the car was in Canada, I replied and said that I had many relatives in Canada and could look at the car anytime, Never received a reply back. :eek:
i always mess with those guys trying to scam people in ebay. i tend to put bids of 80k :biggrin: :) :D make him feel much better,and then after that i'll send him an email to tell him he's been scammed,lol...