alt relocation bracket, RJC pulleys, ATR 3", mease DP, plus more

1985GN

Breaking parts
champion alternator relocation bracket, need to be cleaned and polished but everything is there...$150 shipped

factory fuel rail with older billet adjustable regulator and injector wiring harness...$100 shipped

Firecore5.0.com spark plug wires...$65 shipped

RJC polished pulleys...need polishing as well..have the race crank, alt pulley, power steering pulley, and water pump pulley...$200 shipped

Factory GM alternator bought maybe 3 years ago from dealer..charges 14.2 volts at idle and has no problems...$85 shipped

3" ATR single shot exhaust system...couple dings here and there but in perfect working order, been on car for 4 plus years..might need to hvae certain welds undone to refit for your car as everyone is different..not sure on price here as its a big item to ship but ill listen to offers..

3" keith mease downpipe set up for external gate and has 02 bung in pipe from xfi setup and has adapters for a 44mm tial WG which i will include for different price if buyer needs complete setup, slight ding in bottom of DP and slight ding by control arm but nothing to hinder performance or can even be seen once in car...$300 shipped for DP or $580 shipped for DP and tial 44MM wastegate and dump tube..

GM timing cover with 3 year old oil pump and plate...car did 30psi oil hot idle and 65 psi oil at 2000rpms with this cover...$75 shipped

Cam sensor from timing cover...$75 shipped

polyurethane motor mounts with bolts...these look like the exact same ones that are in the middle of this pic of g-body parts site..GBodyParts.com Online the whole pic just the middle mounts....i beleive i paid 250 for these a couple years ago and are in great shape to this day....$140 shipped

Factory GM alternator bought maybe 3 years ago from dealer..charges 14.2 volts at idle and has no problems...$85 shipped

Do you accept paypal?
If so, I will take this!!!

Brian

they are not HR mounts....click the link i put up there is a pic of what htey look like in that link

3" ATR single shot exhaust system...couple dings here and there but in perfect working order, been on car for 4 plus years..might need to hvae certain welds undone to refit for your car as everyone is different..not sure on price here as its a big item to ship but ill listen to offers..

interested in exhaust how much shipped to 91710 business

thanks Dave

is the bracket with powersteering? id like 2nd in line pending pics...

I am waiting on the other pic of the pullys so I can send payment . I got the pic of the water pump and crank pully can you send pic of the rest of them , also are we still on for the TB and Dog house ?

taking offers need money faster then though..no pics of atr exhaust just yet will try to get this weekend

interested in exhaust how much shipped to 91710 business

thanks Dave

interested in exhaust how much shipped to 91710 business:confused: