Accub fab push connect fitting(may fit other FPRs?) , I have 4 fittings to get rid of.

leirch

So I am in the process of doing a frame off and converting to push connect fittings. I have an Accufab fpr, I was planning on plugging the 10-32 threaded vacuum hole and then tapping a 1/8th NPT hole for a 5/32 push connect fitting but stumbled across the following from Fastenal

http://www.fastenal.com/web/product...rchMode=productSearch&filterByVendingMachine=

As you can see, you must buy 5 of these minimum . I'm not looking to get rich, just help out some other guys with the same issue.

1 for 5 shipped
2 for 8 shipped
3 for 12 shipped
4 for 14 shipped

I've attached a few pictures so you get an idea of what the fitting looks like installed. I obviously haven't tested it but the fitting has an oring and I'm sure it will work just fine.

Attachments

• IMG_0215.JPG
    IMG_0215.JPG
    32.6 KB · Views: 128
  • IMG_0221.JPG
    IMG_0221.JPG
    414.4 KB · Views: 121
  • IMG_0222.JPG
    IMG_0222.JPG
    354.2 KB · Views: 115
the 1/4" poly hose just pushes onto the accufab , no need for adapters and even without a zip it will hold well past 35psi, put a zip on it anyway

Are you saying that this screws right into the accufab FPR without remapping? I have interest.

Yes this screws right in. I used a standard 1/8th NPT to 5/32 for under my throttle body but I assume you could just tap another 10-32 into the intake if you want to use two of these.

Send me a PM/conversation so I can reply with my paypal address, I don't want to post my paypal here so I can make sure I send it to people in line first.

Thanks.

All 4 fittings are spoken for once I get payment. I'll update the thread if any become available.

I have received payment for all 4 fittings. I'll try to get them sent out today after work.