? about National with mileage

Westside500

Banned
I have found a 1987 damn near mint with 132,000 miles on it... price is $8900. I mean the paint is perfect and interior is 9 out of 10.. is this a good price?

some pics

Yes if the paint and interior are good.I paid $9500 for mine and it needs paint bad.Had 143,000 on it too with fresh rebuilt motor and trans with all receipts and GM service manuals.

Originally posted by sixgun86gn
Yes if the paint and interior are good.I paid $9500 for mine and it needs paint bad.Had 143,000 on it too with fresh rebuilt motor and trans with all receipts and GM service manuals.
I think its a good deal too....

No matter what anyone says here its up to you, if you like the car and you have the money, buy it. so what if you pay a little much, itll make you happy and it looks like a very nice clean car. i went the same route as you and found a higher mileage car that was taken care of rather than a low mileage car that was neglected. i got my car last june with 148k on it, now i have almost 180k and it has done nothing but serve me well. so i say buy it.....

Looks good to me. I paid 10,500 for mine nearly a year ago, 75K miles, nice and clean. Here's the deal though, GN's aren't getting any cheaper. I'd jump on it!!:D

I paid $7500 for my mint 76k mile stocker and I do mean mint.Dont think the car ever sat outside before I owned it.Id get that TTA up in MA for $8500,IMO alot more car for the money,just needs the drivers seat covered.

So IMO,no its not a good deal.You could find better.

Since you asked my opinion....that seems like a lot of $$ for the miles but maybe tr's bring higher prices in your area. For my 9k I would expect a car with less than 100,000. Of course it's your money and that is a nice lookin GN

The cars are alitte bit higher in my area... also I have looked at a bunch of cars.. They all needed paint and were 9500+. $8900 is a bit steep, but $8000 seems better....