a list of hopefully a few rare parts that one of you may need?

racemybuick

Hot Air Teacher/Student
I have a few parts here, some more desirable than others...if it dont sell here, to ebay it goes!!!!

most parts are from my 84 GN or 84 t-type

make me any reasonable offer on anything, please dont insult anyone's intelligence!

all parts are used unless stated otherwise, and shipping is extra!

stock hot air crank sensor
stock maf
stock vacuum canister (mounts on pass fender well)
all mains and rod caps with bolts
stock egr cover painted silver (needs a repaint)
stock egr with egr base and egr flex pipe
stock egr base painted high heat red with egr flex tube
stock clutch fan
under dash covers, pass and driverside
stock interior pass door pannels, top and bottom, with all switches
pass door in good shape, i am almost certain there is no rust, but if there is, will know within this week
stock intake tube
stock TB glassbeaded, no sensors-really, really clean
two stock fpr's...one is painted silver
stock fuel rail
stock water pump pulley
stock powersteering pump
two intake-to-turbo adapters...one with o-rings, one without
stock tail lights, decent shape, not mint
stock pass side header, repaired recently
stock throttle bracket
stock water neck (thermostat housing)
stock console shift linkage
stock metal heat shield for heater core, repainted high heat gloss black, very nice shape
stock dip-stick, tube is ok
stock cam
stock timing set (chain and gears)
TWO stock metal, outer fenders, driver and passenger, no rust, need good buffing

so...shoot me an email directly, and I will update if anything sells....It is hard for me to check on here, since the site is firewalled at my work, so please email me at

Racemybuick@yahoo.com
-or-
jmackey@essextech.org
-or-
BOTH!!!!

either way, I need to sell parts fast, my other two projects are on the brakes as I just shelled out a ton of cash for another project called my mortgage!!!!!! lol

anyway, i am interested in trades, i am looking for the following:

blue t-type steering wheel
stock posi carrier
eaton posi unit
msd 50# injectors

I know most of those are biggies, but anything in a trade is considered!!! I take paypal, money orders, personal checks, whatever!!!

thanks all!!!

John ;)

Sorry, I saw that you want to use e-mail but I have 30 seconds to send this at work. I'll take the water neck if you still have it.

cool, it is yours, I'll send you a PM, let me know how much you want to pay!!!! shipping will be pretty darn cheap...they are tiny!

John

PM me with a price you want for your drivers side tailight. Also for that intake tube is that the air intake tube. If it is do you have the little plastic elbow that goes from the air cleaner box to the MAF