A Deal You Can"t Miss!!!!!!

TURBOV6

"SECRET PARTS"
Staff member
Any need a cell phone? For new AT&T customers only. Need to get a ticket stub from todays UH footbal game. You mulitiply $3 to the total score of the game and thats what you get credit on you account! Its a very high score so you can expect allmost 6 months or more free! Depending on your plan you choose. And also company will give you a free Nokia 3360 phone and also a $40-$80 mail-in rebate, annnnnnd a $50 gift card. THIS IS THE LAST UH HOME GAME!!! I don't sell the phones but my co-workers can help you so come by the Security Alarm Shop at the queen store Tuesday-Friday i'll be there. If you need a ticket stub I can get one for you. Call me a 754-7342 for more info.

An example if UH scores a total of 70 points today, you get $210 credit to your new AT&T account. Plus others offers. But its takes about 1-2 billing cycles. So you expect to pay about 1-2 months of service and until your credit runs out they start continue on regular monthly service.

GO BOW!!!

:D GO BOWS!!! WARRIORS?

Final score 72 points! $216 bucks!

BAN MEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

I got a ticket from my friend at work so Rick can get a phone:rolleyes: WHERE'S MY TOOLBOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

INTEGRA'S RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last post ever...promise:D

call me

Supahfreak

3 more days! A total of $306 credit with a one year contract. $216 on the UH game, $40 mail-in rebate, and a $50 gift card. I'll give you the car charger and leather case.