A couple of problems

TTA1326

Problem #1:

I don't hear any exhaust leaks, and I can't find any visible signs anywhere on top or underneath, but I think my car has an exhaust leak or a bad O2, so I would like some expert opinions. I got it out this week, did my spring cleaning, filled up with 119 and made a few runs. Anyway, I have a brand new O2 that is reading low enough to destroy the motor, but no knock retard to speak of. It did knock on one pass, but it blew the tires off launching and the retard dropped back to 0 in 2 frames on the ScanMaster. ScanMaster data on the runs is as follows...

02 KR FP Boost
--- --- -- ------
578 0.0 47 ~15
398 2.3 48 ~17 Blew the tires off here (Back to 0.0 2 frames later)
761 0.0 45 ~17
632 0.0 45 ~18

The car has just the minor bolt ons... XP pump, billet AFPR, hot wire kit, 30lb injectors, Thrasher 93, 9" K&N, Grumpy MAF Pipe, tie down strap, RJC power plate, hollowed out cat converter, Kirban's valve springs, throttle body coolant line plugs, Reds plug wires, etc...

45K miles, stock motor, cam, heads, turbo, intercooler, down pipe, exhaust, muffler, torque converter, trans, etc...

I was running the car with Reds 100 chip at the end of last year. It was running consistent 88 MPH passes in the 1/8 at 21psi with radials and 0psi boost on the launch. The ET's of course sucked (low 8's), but I think it's making decent power at 88 MPH.

Problem #2:

I made those 4 passes over 2 days with temps around 80-85. On the very last pass yesterday, the TCC would not unlock once I let out and flipped the switch off. I got it home, let it cool off for a few hours, then drove it again and it's fine. What's the deal here? TCC solenoid hot and sticking or is the TCC itself sticking?

Anybody want to guess here? A took a friend of mine with a GN for a ride on two runs and the car still does the same thing...

02 KR FP Boost
--- --- -- ------
547 0.0 45 ~18
324 0.2 45 ~18 Tire spin (Back to 0.0 in 1 frame)

It also locked up the TCC after the second pass. I let it cool down for 3 hours and it drives fine again. My friend is guessing that even though we can't see or hear anything, I have the driver side header cracked and leaking.