97 trans am Lt4 conversion,6spd..FAST

cruesix

topless tta
97 Pontiac Trans AM,92k,5.7l,6-speed,it has many performance upgrades to the motor including, LT4 hot cam kit(includes cam, 1.6 ratio aluminum roller rockers, valve springs, retainers, locks, and i decided to install comp cams hardened pushrods),i just replaced both head gaskets,and it has a new radiator, bbk 52mm throttle body, fuel press regulator, electric water pump, underdrive pulley, custom dual exhaust, drive shaft loop, and TA aluminum rear diff cover with carrier bearing preload adjustments. the borg warner t-56 6 speed transmission and rear axle(richmond 3.73 gear and new auburn diff) were rebuilt on 8-9-05 the vehicle is also equipped with hurst short throw shifter, edelbrock strut tower brace, lakewood lower control arms (rear), lakewood panhard rod (rear), new drilled and slotted rotors with akebono ceramic pads on the front with new pads and rotors on rear also. and 2001 camaro ss wheels.2 new tires exterior is immaculate. the leather interior/carpet/head liner are also in great shape. car is very fast..it is silver with dark grey interior..asking 7750.00 or make an affer..very cool car also has t-tops

mweber said:
Interested, do you have any pictures available?

Thanks,

Mike

i will take some tonight and post a few..im not to far from you if you want to come see it..this car is awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..my # 815-353-3359 thanks
Dan