96 LT4 Corvette - $9800, DE

tpivette89

Due to recent news that ill be having a baby boy in early Nov, im forced to sell my 1996 Chevrolet Corvette. I bought the car about 2 years ago with 94,500 miles on it and have only added about 4000 miles to it since. Current milage on the car is 98,xxx. This is the last year they made the C4 (fourth generation) bodystyle. Colored in torch red with black leather interior, its a 2 door coupe with a removable smoke-colored acrylic targa top.

Equipment includes power windows/mirrors/locks/seats, electronic climate control, dual airbags, hands free keyfob, factory alarm system, and the Z51 HD suspention. Tire are Firestone Wide Ovals in sizes are P245/45ZR17 (front) and P285/40ZR17. Tread life left is roughly 75%.

The car has the one year only, optional, LT4 engine rated at 330hp. It was only availible on the 6 speed manual trans equipped cars. Less than 6000 of these LT4 Vettes were made. The car was modified by the previous owner and includes a GM hotcam, a 3 angle valve job on the heads with new valve springs and seals, muffler eliminators, and a computer retune. the car was dynoed at 344rwhp (approx 403 at the engine - a gain of 70+ over stock), and ran a 12.24 at 116.37mph in the quarter.

THE BAD... nothing really bad, but i want to be upfront about the car
- car gets an intermittent check engine light, scanned it, and the drivers/front O2 sensor is bad. i have the GM replacement part, included with the sale
- heat and A/C only blow out the defroster vents. ive been told this is a simple vaccum switch replacement near the intake manifold that controls the operation of the vent doors. i do not have this part
- CD player doesnt read CDs, anntenna doesnt go down. radio and speakers work, however
- the car has 98k miles on it. while its in excellent mechanical shape, and the interior is nearly perfect, it is a 13 year old car and the exterior paint is showing a few cracks and rock chips. However, it still shines amazingly for its age and looks great from 5 feet away

Clear title, in my name. Price is $9800. Located in Newark, DE 19711. Please send PM or email at tpivette@aol.com

tonyscar.jpg

tonyscar4-1.jpg

tonyscar5.jpg

tonyscar7.jpg

tonyscar3.jpg

tonyscar15.jpg

tonyscar10.jpg

i tried resizing them on photobucket, but it didnt work for some reason. if anyone wants bigger pics, i can send them directly thru email

found some (hopefully) larger photos of the car. no interior or engine pics, however. i would take some more, but currently the east coast has been cursed with rain for the last week and a half, with the forecast remaining the same for at least the next week or so

2-23-09123.jpg

2-23-09122.jpg

2-23-09121.jpg

2-23-09116.jpg