'95 Lexus SC300 / Georgia

Hi-psi

Got Boost??
1995 Lexus SC300

PDR_0088.JPG

More pictures:

http://www.hi-psi.com/Lexus/

Approx. 162k miles, meticulously maintained with full synthetic since I purchased it with 134k. Mechanically solid, new power steering pump, new brakes. Windows tinted 20% on sides and back. Car currently has the 18" ADR M-Sport wheels with Kumho tires on it. I have the factory wheels with two brand new tires and two average tires that will go with the car as well. Currently the car has an Alpine CD player installed. All factory speakers including the subwoofer have been replaced with Sony Xploid componants. Bostwick amp powering the sub. I have the factory head unit, & CD changer that will go with the vehicle as well. Car comes with two keys, one standard, one keyless entry (the one built into the key) Car has some light paint fading on the nose and rear bumper that you can see in the pictures. I've been quoted approx. $250-350 by a local reputable paint & body shop to spray and color match the front and rear bumpers.

The car does nothing but sit. I don't drive it anymore. I have other vehicles and not enough time to drive them. I'm tired of paying insurence on it to just sit when someone could be enjoying it. $7000 FIRM or trades considered.

Car is located in Marietta(Atlanta), Georgia.

Email me at Robert@hi-psi.com for more details if interested.