87 Turbo T for TRADE

QUICK_SIX

NO ONE WANTS TO PLAY
hey everyone i have an 87 Turbo T id like to trade. Its an 86,000 mile car with a TE60 Turbo,3" THDP to a full 3" ATR single shot exhaust, 60lbs injectors witth extender chips, and the trans was built by len freeman in vegas and is setup with the stage right transbrake.

if you might be interested in the car id like to trade it for a nice 68-72 nova or a 93-up supra with either a 5 or speed and preferably a turbo car either original turbo or N/A converted. if youd like i can email pics to who ever may be interested and if i figure out how ill post some pics up on here.

thanks for reading Dale

dude

im not gonna post a price cause i dont want money i mean really is it hurting anyone but you for my post to be in the for sale section?

im not gonna post a price cause i dont want money i mean really is it hurting anyone but you for my post to be in the for sale section?
"Dude" either follow the forum rules or you wont have to worry about it very long.

You didnt respond to my PM, I see where this is headed. Is it so damn difficult to follow rules????
This is gonna go well.

Your right, his choice not mine.

By the way, in your origional post you said the car was not for sale.... This is a cars for sale forum.

Also I asked you to put a price on it and you said you wrent going to. Strike 2.

Get my drift?

Dale, please kindly follow the rules like everyone else. JOHNDEEREGN is just enforcing rules and regulations that has been implemented due to obvious problems in the past. Some of which I'm sure you are not aware of, and can't see the reasoning behind.

You will get many offers I'm sure as you car is very desirable in the right section. Just be patient and abide by the rules like we all do. So please take it with a grain of salt, be like NIKE, and just do it....:smile:

Ray

"Dude" either follow the forum rules or you wont have to worry about it very long.

You didnt respond to my PM, I see where this is headed. Is it so damn difficult to follow rules????

Your right, his choice not mine.

By the way, in your origional post you said the car was not for sale.... This is a cars for sale forum.

Also I asked you to put a price on it and you said you wrent going to. Strike 2.

Get my drift?

stop makeing it a big deal, i hate selling also i like tradeing, but no trade sec:biggrin:

stop makeing it a big deal, i hate selling also i like tradeing, but no trade sec:biggrin:

Maybe we need to look at adding a trading section. Just like we did on the Cars wanted Section. We just added it recently and look at all the activity, it was a good idea.

pic

heres my car...more pic later

new.jpg

Sounds like a very good idea, a trades section forum on here, just my 2 pennies worth, thanks.

Ron

Maybe we need to look at adding a trading section. Just like we did on the Cars wanted Section. We just added it recently and look at all the activity, it was a good idea.

I agree Quick Six, see post above. I can make it happen but just follow the existing rules until it does instead of stirring the pot ok.

Trade section? Good Idea. There is a site called tradinpinks.com. Really cool site & I have been successfull on it. Look into it. I bet it gets used.

Trade form? OOOOh yaaaaaaaaaa! I like that idea!!!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: I do like to do the horse trading thing myself. The economy is shot and thats about all some of us can do at this point. PLEASE send me a pm when its up and running. It might be a good thing in parts wanted or for sale too. just my thoughts!:D