87 T Top GN

rag231

I finally made the jump with one of my GN's. I took it to a body shop that actually gave me a whole corner to rent out and do at will. I have free reign to come and go as needed. This will be my daily driver so I will not sweat the engine compartment on this one, it was done many,many years ago and only need a few things to clean it up and look decent. This project will concentrate on fixing my "franken mobile" and making it look good. The shell was a theft recovery from 1999 when my 90,000 mile Hard Top was totaled in the rear. ( A Mazda truck ran into the back when I was sitting at a red light, he was doing 50+ , I was doing 0. Everything was transplanted to a T Top shell by me. Doors and fenders didn't line up and the blacks were different, I didn't care. This car was left out in the weather too so yes it has had a neglected life. It will be an adventure that's for sure and of course I will document as much as possible, down to the penny, down to the minute. I will be on the hunt for restoration type parts.