87 Regal T

1pdqV6

Thought I would stick this in here. I figure someone local might be interested.

I just recently bought this, its a Alberta car. I have all the paperwork to prove it. I was planning on fixing it up and driving it, but a very low mile mint Grand National popped up at the right price. So this has to go. I dont want to, its a great running and looking car, but I am stretched money wise
frown.png
. Its in very good shape underneath, no floor or frame rot. A spot in front of the rear wheels on both sides. The doors have some rust in the seams, they may wire wheel up. The trunk pan is perfect. All in all a very solid car. Interior is in pretty good shape, headliner is sagging. I thought the motor may have been rebuilt, it is nice and clean with fresh gaskets and what appears to be a brand new timing cover and oil pump, It has a solid 70 lbs oil pressure cold and idles at 20 psi warmed up.. The transmission has been rebuilt with a brand new torque convertor. . It shifts very firm and solid. I was told it has 42lbs injectors and a Turbo Tweak chip in it I have put a set of Grand National rims on it, tinted the tail lights and front parking lamps. Also resprayed some trim. The bad ...... A/C pump is locked up and 2 A/C lines are gone. The shifter cable is broke and the powermaster brake booster is acting up. I have the pcs to convert it to good ole vacuum brakes. This is a quick fun car to drive. $8000 as is $8750 cert, no etest required. 905807815three .
DSC_2827_zpske9eiasv (1).jpg
DSC_2854_zps2doef4kv.jpg
DSC_2857_zpsnndkezrj.jpg

Attachments

• mms_20140614_193243_zpsisz7qqe9.jpg
    mms_20140614_193243_zpsisz7qqe9.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 185