87 Limited T 83k original miles. leather, stock

Cash obviously isn't going your way... Trade might be your only option.
I always have the option to keep driving it. Maybe cut it up and put a turbo LS motor in it. That would help boost the price of the other original cars. options are good and I thank you for the interest.

Read the damn rules for this section. If you don't have anything positive to say butt the hell out. I've got a short temper today so don't push it.

I'm sorry... I didn't mean to offend anyone. After 11 years as a member on this site with no problems. I really don't want to start any bad blood now... I probably could have worded my post differently but I don't think lashing out at me was called for. Times have really changed I guess.

I'm sorry... I didn't mean to offend anyone. After 11 years as a member on this site with no problems. I really don't want to start any bad blood now... I probably could have worded my post differently but I don't think lashing out at me was called for. Times have really changed I guess.
We had a bunch of spammers join in the last 48 hours and it's still giong on.:mad: I lost my temper so I'm very sorry:oops: , but please read the rules about posting in this section. No negative BS is allowed.;) Mods will delete the crap and we have to sift through all the posts on the board so please keep this in mind if we bust your chops, thanks.:(

NEW PRICE $6995.00 ANY TAKERS?
View attachment 164365 View attachment 164161View attachment 164151View attachment 164152View attachment 164154View attachment 164155View attachment 164156View attachment 164157View attachment 164158View attachment 164159View attachment 164160View attachment 164161 View attachment 164151View attachment 164152View attachment 164153View attachment 164154View attachment 164155View attachment 164156View attachment 164157View attachment 164158View attachment 164159View attachment 164160 View attachment 164151
FOR SALE is a clean and rare 87 Buick Regal Turbo T Limited with only 83k original miles. There were only 1035 of the 87 Turbo T Limited produced making it the rarest of the T’s. This one is factory Grey with the Grey Leather interior.

This car has been off the road in storage since 2001. The car has NEVER been involved in any major accidents. This car spent all its life in South eastern MA. The original paint was checking so in 1995 the car was stripped and repainted in PPG Base coat clear coat. As stated this is a one owner car and comes with all the original paperwork. It was purchased new at Carney Buick in Hanover MA. on October 29th 1986 for $18,968.

The interior is CLEAN. The rear seat looks absolutely new. The headliner was is perfect. The leather steering wheel is near perfect. The tilt column is as tight as new. The door panels are nice. The drivers side has 3 small spots near the top front area. Please keep in mind I am real fussy and most would not worry about this. The front leather seats are in good shape. The only real obvious wear is on the small piping on the outside edge of the drivers seat right at the bottom and just above the power seat switch. The drivers power seat works perfect. The plastic dash filler in between the dash and the windshield has some cracks (Very Common in these cars). The carpet is near perfect (some dirt on drivers side) and is the original deep carpet that came in only in the Limited. Air Conditioner is still R12 and blows cold. The power windows and door locks work fine. The power antenna is stuck in the up position. The factory landau top is in good shape but does have some cracking. The body is very solid. The original floor pans are solid. I took the carpet out to clean it and was very happy to see the floors were solid. The trunk is solid and very clean complete with all the original spare tire, jack and handle. The bottom seams of the doors on the inside have some rust showing, but none on the outside. The driver’s side quarter has some minor rust right at the bottom corner behind the wheel. The driver’s door has a crease and some paint scratches down low near the stainless. The passenger front fender has some minor dings. The stainless trim is in great shape. Some of the aluminum trim could use a refinish due to some visual defects, but no dents. These are minor but I want to be thorough in my description. I will do my best to disclose everything so there are no surprises. Overall this is a very nice original clean car. Please keep in mind the car is 23 years old.

The mechanical condition of this car is near 100% and many parts have been upgraded, rebuilt or replaced. The engine has always had regular oil changes and is absolutely clean and sludge free inside. The engine is strong and trouble free. The trans has been serviced regularly and shifts firmly and operates as new. The wheels are in great shape and have no curb rash (see pics)

The rear axle is the factory (G80) posi unit with the 3.42 gears. The fluid and posi additive were changed and the rear operates as new.

The car has had the following new parts since taken out of storage. Some of these parts were replaced to avoid any issues when put back in service.

All brake, fuel, trans and turbo oil feed lines were replaced with factory pre bent style units from Inline Tube.

New correct Turbo baffled fuel tank and sending unit

Walbro 340 fuel pump, in tank filter and inline filter

Front and rear brakes completely gone through including calipers and wheel cylinders

New B.F. Goodrich radial TA 225/60-15 tires

New Duralast Gold battery

New polyurethane body mounts (originals were dry cracked and collapsed)

New windshield due to a stone bruise. (no rot around the windshield at all)

Kenne Bell Stainless cat back exhaust with turbo mufflers

Stock style Kenne Bell turbo

Original Catalytic converter is in place.

The car was road tested for 50 miles since the above work was performed and drove great with no issues.

The factory options include Limited package (indicated by the M in the 5th digit of the VIN#) AO1 (soft ray tinted glass) A31 (power windows) CD4 (2-speed wiper/delay) G80 (Limited-slip differential) K34 (cruise control) LC2 (turbo package) N33 (tilt column) UW4 (concert sound II 6 speaker system) Y56 (T package) All of these options and others are confirmed on the original service parts identification decal on the inside of the trunk lid. Also still in place is the original door tags on the drivers door.

The pictures will show the quality of this car. Vehicle is located in Southeastern Massachusetts. call Mick 508-427-7542 Asking $7,800

The quarter panel is such an easy fix I am going to fix it (Correctly). The bottom of the doors could be fixed. They would need to be blasted and then make the determination on repair or replace. The car has no other issues. I have seen less car bring more money than my asking price. I am open to offers and keep in mind the quarter panel will be repaired with a factory panel and the repair will be undetectable from both sides.
Is the rust repaired?

No the rust will not be repaired until a sale has been well established or I get some time to do it. Some of the buyers out there might want to fix it themselves and beat me up on the price. Thanks again for your interest Mark. I am still not ready for 6k but we are closer than before.

So is that $6995 with the rust repaired or ... is that including doors or repairs to doors? Not trying to beat you up on price, just with all the posts I'm not sure where your at with this. Am interested and seems to be a very nice limited! Thanks

Thanks for your interest turbotroy. The price would include the Quarter panel repair and an NOS GM left front bumper filler installed/painted. The rust free CA. doors would not be part of the deal. I am considering repairing the existing doors where they are original.

Hey Mick, what kind of price are you looking for if you repair the doors? What kind of time frame to do the doors, quarter panel, jambs, and filler? Thanks

Hi Troy, Work has begun on the car. Not sure on pricing. Going to get it done and see what kinda time I have in it. Once it is finished I will go from there. My fear is once I fix it I will want to keep it...........