87 GN shell + other parts

nonosv6

I bought a wrecked 87 GN a few years ago with intentions of swapping eveything from my other GN into,many things happened over this period of time and I realized I didn't have the time or place to do what was needed....anyways its basicly a rot free (there is surface rust in areas)shell w/dash no title in hand but could poss get it.car was hit on drivers side front but got part of the door,so post took hit dent in roof but nothing a little frame table time can't fix...had many bodyman look at it..floors, quarters,trunk area all rot free.started to prep for por-15 for the floors wirebrush and sand but that's where it stopped.so there is some surface rust there....if I can't sell as whole asap I'm gonna cut it and sell things seperately...let me know if you need anything... Looking to get $400 w/dash but once I start cutting parts priced seperately.....will post pic later 2nite...

Mint decklid with trim emblem power lock, latch and key ,and good org paint. $325 picked up

Rear center filler $50

License plate flip down $25

Ramchargers BSTC boost controller $80 obo

2 Dynomax welded (not stainless)
3" muffs center in/out. $100. Nib

ATR wastegate used $125 obo

Various 50# chips kenne bell , joe lubrint $20 ea

Red Armstrong Quadair 75# chips race and street $25 ea

Will add more later...any questions call 617-894-4436 joel

Interested in BSTC boost controller. Is this the same one that fullthrottle used to sell? What condition is it in? Condition of wiring harness? Have wires been shortened? What's shipping to 77515?

Does the car have a really good (no dents, rust, etc.), original fuel tank?

Do you take PayPal?

Thanks,
Ira

May also be interested in console, dash pad, and gauge cluster if you decide to part it out.

Ira

Interested in BSTC boost controller. Is this the same one that fullthrottle used to sell? What condition is it in? Condition of wiring harness? Have wires been shortened? What's shipping to 77515?

Does the car have a really good (no dents, rust, etc.), original fuel tank?

Do you take PayPal?

Thanks,
Ira

No gas tank in car. Bstc in good condition wiring harness in good shape don't know if it was shorten at all do believe its the same as fullthrottle sold yes I take paypal ill get pics up when I get home from work and shipping quote but $6 should cover it. Joel

May also be interested in console, dash pad, and gauge cluster if you decide to part it out.

Ira

No console, by dash pad do you mean the piece that goes around the gauge cluster?if so I don't have that but rest of dash is there gauge cluster good also has 91xxx on it

I'm gonna pass on the boost controller. Found one with a NOS wastegate solenoid and Casper's splitter.

Still might be interested in the gauge cluster if you can post some pictures and the price.

think the car might be sold....but i might have another gauge cluster ,ill have to take a look...ill let you know...joel

heres some pic of wastegate and boost controller IMG_0219.jpg

IMG_0226.JPG

IMG_0224.JPG

IMG_0220.jpg

IMG_0225.JPG

sorry pics suck...batt died in camera

Ttt. I don't have the title but it can be obtained. All parts still aval also make some offers they need to go!!! Joel

I would like to know more about the shell. I am from the boston area as well. Is it completely rust free? That is really what I am looking for atm
Thanks
Znix