87 GN for sale

rsteck

I picked this car up for $5500 thinking I would have the time and money to keep this car. Momma says I already have to many projects and I have to get rid of one. I just want to get the money I paid for the car back. I replaced the fuel line and the left rear brake line. Also replaced the MAF sensor ($90). Any how I will be taking pictures and they will be available Sunday for emailing if there are any takers. The car has 77000 orignal miles on it along with it fair share of rust. (I will have pictures of all areas of rust) someone took the time to doctor it up with bondo and painted it. It is not a bad looking car and it runs excellent. A feind of mine says it has an aftermarket chip, exhaust and an adjustable fuel pressure. Any questions email me at rsteck@tampabay.rr.com or if you want pics just post you email here and I will send them.

Put me in line 1st, email me your phone #, I'll call you w/directions & can be there Saturday since I live in Tampa
FRED

Just lost my camera from 200 feet up today. It is gonna take me a couple of days to get me a new camera. I will post when I have pics ready.