87 GN astro roof FOR SALE. Lots of mods.

GNJesse

I wanna run tens
1987 Grand National astro roof for sale.
Car has gone through a complete body off restoration. new paint. nice interior. frame and floor painted with por 15. Car is very nice. the reason im selling it is because I lost interest. I dont drive the car so its just taking up space in my garage. Id like to get into road racing. Car runs well, just needs to be fine tuned. A/C and heater box has been taken out of the car. the car still needs weather stripping around the doors, side view mirrors, and a rear bumper filler.

rebuilt stock bottom end. has 300 miles on it.
ported heads and intake
204-214 cam
TE63-1 turbo
83 pound injectors
LS1 MAF
Translator Plus
Extreme extender chip
Terry Houston downpipe
Hooker dual exhaust
340 Walboro fuel pump.

Built 200-4R trans
3,200 stall
B&M Quicksilver shifter

Asking $17,500 O.B.O.

You can reach me best by calling me at 847-909-2156 or u can email me at ihaveafirebird@msn.com

im sure i missed some things so feel free to call me with any questions.

Thanks
Jesse

Gn

GNJesse said:
1987 Grand National astro roof for sale.
Car has gone through a complete body off restoration. new paint. nice interior. frame and floor painted with por 15. Car is very nice. the reason im selling it is because I lost interest. I dont drive the car so its just taking up space in my garage. Id like to get into road racing. Car runs well, just needs to be fine tuned. A/C and heater box has been taken out of the car. the car still needs weather stripping around the doors, side view mirrors, and a rear bumper filler.

rebuilt stock bottom end. has 300 miles on it.
ported heads and intake
204-214 cam
TE63-1 turbo
83 pound injectors
LS1 MAF
Translator Plus
Extreme extender chip
Terry Houston downpipe
Hooker dual exhaust
340 Walboro fuel pump.

Built 200-4R trans
3,200 stall
B&M Quicksilver shifter

Asking $17,500 O.B.O.

You can reach me best by calling me at 847-909-2156 or u can email me at ihaveafirebird@msn.com

im sure i missed some things so feel free to call me with any questions.

Thanks
Jesse

Send photos ;)