86 T-Type - Has to go - Make offer.

gund

Hey everyone

I need to sell my car by the end of the month, make me an offer.

Here are the details.

86 T-Type t-top, burgundy exterior/burgundy interior. Originally a Canadian car (all of the regular crap, pdl, pw, tilt, cruise, automatic climate control) Has been sitting in my garage only started and driven to the car wash on a regular basis. I have owned this car for 6 years and have put on 20,000 miles in that time. Has 20,000 miles on rebuilt motor. Car was professionally repainted approx. 10 years ago. Engine was bored 20 over and fitted with Speed Pro forged pistons. Crank is uncut stock. Cam is 206/206 Club Cam. Heads were purchased from a friend. Casting marking have been cleaned up, stock size aftermarket valves, Crane springs, TRW rocker shafts, good timing chain...etc. Car was originally a non posi so I had a Detroit Locker installed. It has variable rate springs and dual air bags. Bilstein front shocks and no name rear. It has Moroso long studs in the rear stock axles and S10 wheel cylinders. 160 degree thermostat, K&N valve cover breathers, Kirban Oil filler neck, Walbro gss-306 intake pump, Hot wire kit, brand new battery, Kirbans adjustable regulator, stock recently flowed injectors, new rebuilt stock turbo, original cat, custom 3" mandrel exhaust with single flow pro muffler, chromed turbo shield, up pipe and MAF pipe with K&N filter , Autometer 30# boost gauge, drive shaft loop, front brace, transmission cooler.
Replaced/new in the last 2 years: rebuilt Powermaster with new pump, starter, coil pack, ignition module, 50 ohm plug wires, o2 sensor, coolant temperature sensor, MAF sensor, silicone hoses with t-clamps from Ramchargers, Rear tires BFG Radial ta p275/50/15, front tires General xp2000 p215/60/15, new front brakes (pads, rotors), new rear brakes (s10 wheel cylinders, shoes and drums).
Interior is really good condition with a couple of cracks in the t-top plastic. Exterior has the regular chips on the hood.

Car has to go, make me an offer.

Kenneth Gund
206-795-7152

approximately how much are you asking? i'm interested depending on price. also, i'm in the Roosevelt/Ravenna area, where are you?

thanks,
Randy

Car is sold.

Thanks to everyone who responded.

Car was sold to a local buyer.