86 Regal project with alot of NEW parts.

Is the price a typo on this? You may want to do more research on these cars and what they're worth. GLWS

I agree with justin84 on the research of these cars, if you are going to build up a car you should build it right.And this car has all the right parts IMO this hotrod is priced to LOW.This is a grate car for the money,Good Luck with the sale.My condolences on the passing of your friend.Take Care,AL.

thank-you

I agree with justin84 on the research of these cars, if you are going to build up a car you should build it right.And this car has all the right parts IMO this hotrod is priced to LOW.This is a grate car for the money,Good Luck with the sale.My condolences on the passing of your friend.Take Care,AL.

Thank-you for the kind words. There is alot of parts with this car. There is still some NOS parts that I have not listed that go with it. I am a GS guy. I'm keeping the 70GS455 factory 4spd convert and some of the BBB speed parts so I don't need regal parts laying around the shop. Throw away the straight rust free body, all the hard to find light weight body parts and the NOS stuff and your still getting a killer deal on all the new un-used speed parts. Why would you buy someones tired old stuff. Pic's don't do this car any justice, ie: the front end looks a little rusty, all that is from, Kerry pressuring it and letting it sit in his shop. Its only been two days since I posted it forsale, it will sell but only to the person that knows what they are looking at. Thank you to everyone here for your pm's and help, I'm 42 and never had to deal with death until Oct 07 We lost my Father that help me build my first BBB when I was 15 at the age of 62 suddenly because he was mis-diagnosed big time, and now losing Kerry at 42 that had a long battle with Cystic Fibrosis, it sure makes me look at life a little differently. Kerry was a Huge inspiration to alot of us over at V8Buick, I know I could part this car out and make more money, but I would like to see someone buy this car and keep Kerry's dream alive. If I have to spit it up a bit more to fit someone's budget I will look at this, but really wouldn't this car be a killer TSM car or won't it work because of some of the aftermarket parts? Chris Skaling

We are around the same age back in the early 80's I used to cruise Eldorado, Fairview park,Mt Zion any were we could race.Than back to Elam's for some rootbeer.

Crowd

Chris, You are right, it can be a tough crowd around here at times. :D Moz

yup

Chris, You are right, it can be a tough crowd around here at times. :D Moz

No kidding, if this was GS NOS and speed parts they would be at the track already. I guess these regal/GN parts are just like 5.0 parts, dime a dozen:biggrin:

Maybe that guy thought you might want to rethink your price meaning you should ask more???? What a nice package deal for someone. Good luck with the sale.

Maybe that guy thought you might want to rethink your price meaning you should ask more???? What a nice package deal for someone. Good luck with the sale.

What you said... Some people are very sensitive and just assume the worst. I guess I should have worded it better. TTT

pics

Some more pics....

Attachments

• regal5.jpg
    regal5.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 722
  • regal6.jpg
    regal6.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 725
  • regal4.jpg
    regal4.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 719
  • regal1.jpg
    regal1.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 723
  • regal2.jpg
    regal2.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 720
Ttt

Wouldn't this make a cool TSM or TSO car? It has all the light weight parts and trick suspension. I can break this package up if that helps. Chris