86 gn for sale

K Beauchamp

Here it is, the wife says get a daily driver, to haul the young ones in since I wont drive it in the rain, when it's cold, when it's hot, just basically once or twice a month.

1986 gn t-top odometer showing 109k,. 3rd owner, 2nd owner never tagged it only had it three months. Motor gone through at 70k. It runs perfectly no smoke no problems. I've owned it for two years. Here's what I've done. New paint, glass out,trim off,handles and mirrors off t-top trim and gaskets removed, sanded to the metal and finsished back smooth and deep. Shaved and smoothed bumpers, have orginals in a box. NOAH 4 custom fitted car cover. New t-top gaskets,door gaskets,window sweeps,new rubbers for locks,and handles. New front seats and head rests, rears are in good shape. New sunvisors and headliner. Late model GM cd player have orginal ,new oil,water,boost and knock guages in full a pillar holder not stick on. and a console holder. OEM Buick racing tachometer installed last week. Not screwed into dash custom bracket made and bolted in exsiting hold beind spedo bezel. New electronic boost controller not hooked up yet. Two street and race Turbo Tweek (Eric Marshall) chips one week old. New Scanmaster. New underhood liner still in GM box, old one is good condition. New lock ferrels, new gm ignition switch, new gm shifter handle and buttons, newle done steering wheel. New rear seat braces, Poston. New front frame braces, Poston. The following suspension and brakes stuff is waiting to be installed... All new gm front upper and lower control arms with full P.S.T. poly suspension kit. New front and rear springs, shocks, rear ATR sway bar and big ass front sway bar. Rear air bags both sides. UMI upper and lower tubular rear control arms, new front rotors and pads, new rear drums, pads,springs,wheel cylinders,adjusters. Less than 300 miles on the orginal trans that was done by CK Performance, to include hard internals, 911 billett 3200 stall. New GM trans cooler,New GTA fronts all around with new center caps,gn logo, new lugs, and plastic caps. New dunlop tires all around that match the GNX size tires. Also have orginal rims in very good condition, with new tires, center caps, lugs. New pinnon snubber. New gm wheel well moldings all around. 87 grill with blacked out BUICK, have new one in box also. Also have 86 grill in box. New front gm airdams New 2 3/4 full dual exhaust with flowmaster super 40 series mufflers, with Mease 3" dump. Also have stock exhaust. New Terry Houston 3" down pipe CERAMIC COATED. Cermaic coated headers, NOT REPAIRED. New Mease 15 row stretch intercooler with adjustable shrowd. New 09 injectors, radiator flowed and cleaned. John Craig TE 63 turbo less than 500 miles. New hoses,T-bar clamps. V-bolt plus booster, new poston billett adj fuel pressure regulatior, new Red Amstrong fuel pump. New underhood fuel pressure guage. k&N air filter, with 3" intake hoses and up pipe powder coated black. Valve covers, and upper plenum powdercoated black. New gm wires, plugs, coil pack and ignition module. New full set of emblems, new ac delco battery, recharge on the ac.

Here is the best part. New SG1 block stuffed with stock crank (shot peened) balanced, arp rod,crank and head bolts. Billet center mains. Comp cam and lifters, New SG1 heads, five angle valve job, bowls opened, seats done, new springs (all new everything). Also the ports and exterior have been ceramic coated. Stock intake with egr port welded up and smoothed. It is also ceramic coated. Polished Keene Bell 70 mm throtle body and upper plenum. The motor is still at the machine shop but will go with the sale if the price is right, otherwise it is seperate.

The car has a clean carfax report. I know how much I got invested and I do not expect to get it out of it. But with all of this new gm parts ( no aftermarket crap all gm) I know what I want for it. I'm thinking around 15k more or less with or without the new motor, make me a offer. This is the first site that I'm putting it on but I'm listing it locally and on other turbo sites and ebay later on. All of the parts listed have less than 500 miles on them or they have not been installed yet. I ran this car three times at the track when I bought it with everything stock and a 49a turbo and it ran a 12.79. I have not raced it since I started all of the work on it 18 months ago. It has never been in the rain since I owned it. Here is what I was planning on replacing to make it interior perfect. New upper door panels, rear seat and carpet. They don't have any rips or tears but they are not new and as you can tell I like new. Best way to get in touch with me is email at n4sir1055@verizon.net. I will forward all of the photos you want to your email when requested. I may have left a few things out and I will update the list later. Thanks Kevin.