86-87 33,000 mile Engine and Tranny

superdave7087

Engine and Tranny out of 87 Grand National car was wrecked in right side 33k miles pure unmodified stock combo comes with intercooler,wiring harness,all accessories,cross over AC lines,air cleaner,sensors including MAF,DOES NOT HAVE COMPUTER,has damage on right exhaust header and left side of crossover pipe 95% complete $3000 firm located in SE Iowa possible partial or complete delivery for extra $$ thanks Dave 641-919-4393

Engine and Tranny out of 87 Grand National car was wrecked in right side 33k miles pure unmodified stock combo comes with intercooler,wiring harness,all accessories,cross over AC lines,air cleaner,sensors including MAF,DOES NOT HAVE COMPUTER,has damage on right exhaust header and left side of crossover pipe 95% complete $3000 firm located in SE Iowa possible partial or complete delivery for extra $$ thanks Dave 641-919-4393

I wish u where closer would buy this up, im in philadelphia..

possibly I have a guy might be buying it tomorrow he's coming to look I'll keep you posted thanks Dave I would have to have around $750 xtra for the trip tho