85 GN parts for sale

rosewood turbo

Partial list of parts FS or trade off my 85 GN parts car.[/B]
For sale or trade, negotiable prices
85 GN Gauge cluster 66xxx miles ,85mph. $40
Stock ECM $50
Gray/black console, fair shape.$40
Vinal gauge surround(padded square part of dash) $25
Full set of seats, rear needs cleaning, front need recovering,headrest are good, swirl color is good. $150
Front windshield blackout trim.$40
Rear windshield black out trim.$40
Metal Grand National fender Emblems $10 each, have 3
Right blackout taillight, decent, no cracks or chips. $35
Console shift plate (goes around shifter) $25
Hood,has dent on end $100 or $250 refinished in your factory color.
Core support $35
Left plastic inner fender $35
Washer bottle $10
Rad overflow bottle $10
Horns $5 pair
Door mirrors ,manual $15 each.
Rosewood color 1/4 end caps (non spoiler ends) Nice paint $30 pair.
Black trim for trunk lip.$10
PM for interior trim plastic, brakes, a/c parts,glass or sheetmetal cuts.

I need air intake, ICooler, radiator, up pipe, burgandy glove box and tilt column, t type or ??? wheels, trans lines, 3 lock set w/keycooling fan, blackout headlight bezels and turn/marker lamps,radio bezel,burgandy console.

PM me your number. I have a parts car and a few items you need. I would like the console, right tail light, maybe cluster, maybe other things....I'll give you a call once I get your number.
I'm only about an hour from upstate SC.

Cluster and taillight are sold!!!!!! Thanks

Added black front and rear bumpers, need to be painted, front pad so-so shape, come with steel reinforcements or no reinforcements your choice. Make offer.

Try Right Stuff for your trans lines, under $200 for stainless, will never have to buy them again!

Thank you. BTW I was offered three 64 Catalina today, 2 hardtops, 1 vert all 389 cars, coups not bad, vert needs it all $2000 for all. I'm passing you interested??????

Thank you. BTW I was offered three 64 Catalina today, 2 hardtops, 1 vert all 389 cars, coups not bad, vert needs it all $2000 for all. I'm passing you interested??????

ooh, very tempting! I think that is before they changed the body style though. And that is on the back burner until the Buick is done. I am actually storing down by you. Bessemer City, NC. I hope to start on it next spring. Thanks for the offer though!

I am interested in these. Do you have any pics???

Gray/black console, fair shape.$40
Metal Grand National fender Emblems $10 each, have 3
Horns $5 pair

Hello Jim, tried to call twice, give me a call tomorrow. Like I said in my first post dips on the console.......;)

interested in front and rear blackout trim, how about the pieces surrounding the doors. 3 pieces i believe.
Trim piece at rear decklid too.
Plastic piece on the front dash tht covers the speakers.
How about the steering column.
Wheel opening trim all four
Can you send me pics of the bumpers, dfalley@cox.net

Thanks David

trunk trim,wheel opeinng,column all gone. The dash piece is bad, I need one myself. I have the trim around doors and front/rear glass. I will have pics Monday.