'82 Regal Limited - low miles

WOW, it's up to $3,500 w/ 5 hrs. left. Looks like a real nice 1!

'95~ish Buick Regal? Daily driver, definately! A very nice one at that, gas mileage, good ride, comfortable car. I'd like to have one for a driver myself. That of even an early to mid-90's Skylark GS, the one's with the pointy front griil. That's a pretty cool lookin' gas getter IMO. :p

I meant would the '82 Regal in the auction be a daily driver?

The point of the 95-ish Regal is that people are willing to spend much, much more for a newer car with the same miles. (With good reason, warrenty, air bags, EFI, etc.). But I would rather have the older car and save the money. (Plus the '82 looks better!)

Oops, I missunderstood. :p I did wonder why someone would be wanting to preserve a '95 Regal:confused:
Point well taken about the 82/95-ish comparasson. I'll B.S. about newer cars but HECK, I've never owned nothin' newer than a '86 myself. Well, besides my m/c. Truthfully nothing newer is really appealing. Not to mention the pice of parts.
I would actually buy a Skylark tho, like in a few more years when thier value is like $2,000 or so.

These Regals of the 80's are so abundant that although the buyer paid $3500+, it is still a good price! In my book, THE CAR IS NEW! And it still commands respect in it's asthetic value in comparison to modern vehicles. So preserving it is not a bad idea either.

It should be very economical, (have you seen gas prices lately :eek: ) Insurance for it should be rather cheap. And it should be a very comfortable and quiet vehicle. It's only drawback would be it's stock 105 HP. In today's world most cars give you the best of both worlds, economy and power. But back then that was the sacrifice for economy.

These cars are relatively easy to repair and maintain, easy to get parts for and the parts new or used are reasonably cheap and mostly readily available. Most middle of the road mechanics can easily troubleshoot it's future repairs once the vehicle has matured if a 'daily driver/grocery getter' is what one wants it for.. So in my opinion, it definatley is the ultimate daily driver if value is what one is looking for. It pretty much covers all the bases....... :D