68-72 Nova pics with LC2 conversion

"Turbo-T"

V6 on steroids
I've heard this conversion has been done before but I cannot seem to find any good pics on the net....

I'm wanting to see good pics of a 68-72 Nova with the LC2 (3.8 turbo 6/intercooled) installed. I'm especially looking for intercooler pics.

Thanks in advance.

This is interesting to me too. I've toyed around with the idea of boosting my 72 Nova. There is barely enough room for an A/C condenser up there, let alone an intercooler! Would love to see how someone has managed this.

Sincerely,
David

ive got 69 nova ive been thinking about swapping out if the SBC blows so it would definetly be good to find some pics and instrustions

Check this out. Might help!

One of my parents tenants abandoned a rust free 1970 hatch nova.

Looking into doing the same :).

I think the hydraulic pump on my 68 riv headlights are bad. Which can should I use? Suggestions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Set the engine and trans(th400) in place this weekend. Does not fit very well, oil pan will need to be notched in front to clear steering linkage and the drivers side header contacts the steering box.

Using ford power stroke intercooler.

Not going to give up, it will be mounted and running!

I can post pics when I figure it out.

There are some pics of my 67 Firebird hybrid I did a few years ago in the link below. I probably still have the mounts I made from this car in my shop. The motor ended up going in the 79 Malibu hybrid that was featured in Car Craft a few years ago.

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/threads/67-firebird-with-turbo-6-power.328581/

I'd like to see some pics of the mounts if you have them laying around.

I had the same issue with the stock drivers header hitting the gear box. I purchased a set of atr Ss 4 bolt headers off the board and the fit around the box, a custom fabricated set would not fit better.