48 Hour Corvette Build "LIVE"

scot w.

GNSperformance.com
It's "Go Time".... Click the link below to view the build of the 48 hour corvette LIVE! Great info here on building a car for autocross/road racing....

While I am here @ RideTech through Thursday GNS is offering 10% off ALL suspension products on ANY vehicle they offer! Simply call us at our regular phone number and we will hook you up right from here!

http://www.ridetech.com/48hourcorvette/

Last edited:
Thanks Scot...there having to much fun...nice build....

Rick,

They did it a couple years ago to a Camaro and it turned out awesome!
It is Crazy here with everyone designated to their job and all the media.... If anyone needs a RideTech suspension I will give them 10% off while I am here through Thursday.... Call the regular GNS phone number and I will hook you right from here...

Well I am back from the 48 hour Corvette build, It was an honor to be apart of this build and help Michael Manning (American Auto Wire) with the wiring of the car and to help run the live chat room. The car started up within the 48 hours but they ran into a few issues that set the build back so it ended up being a 72 hour build but in my eye's that was still an accomplishment many could have never completed. Today they are replacing the intake and it should be ready to attend it's first autocross event. It was great to be around many of the top names in the industry and with that, we have picked up "Authorized dealer" status for many of them so please look for their products on our site soon!

A few are:
Forgeline wheels
QuickTrick
Bowler