4.1 Stage Block

CTX-SLPR

Howdy,

I'm interested in a 4.1 stage (off center) block that will clean up to 3.995" bore and prefferably will take stock oiling components.

Thanks,

Sure, I'd be happy to pass on a good solid stock block to another person willing to step up to the Big Inch V6 :cool: :cool:
You just living up the road in Lima that would make it much easier to get to you than what I had to do to get the block in the first place.

Oh and thanks for the offers guys but I'm looking for an off center block only since I'll be running a stock based top end and don't want to mess with trying to convert a carbed intake to EFI or grinding and filling my stocker to fit an on-center. I guess what I'm honestly looking for is a Stage I 4.1 block, though I guess I could pick up a dutweiller setup for about double one of Race Jace's pans costs (if he ever gets a 14-bolt pan out).

On a side note, how much does it cost to get 6 holes sleeved? I think Lonnie down in Cincinnatti had a 4.010" bore block for cheap a few months ago, I'd get it sleeved down to my custom Diamonds 3.995"

Thanks,

Well thanks to some interested parties, I guess I'm now ready to consider on center stuff though once again I'd like to keep something like stock oiling and I guess I'll expand it to 4.1's of any bore since I've found someone interested in my pistons enough to defray the cost of new ones, but does anyone have any stock length (5.960") on-center rods and is there such a thing as narrow journal on-center rods?

Thanks,

I always use Hart's up in Cecil, Ohio for my machine work, I will dg up their number and get it to you.