4.1 pistons needed 4.020 bore

incharge

I need a set of 4.020 forged pistons for my 4.1 build the CH height needs to be 1.350 or close to it as I am using a 3.625 crank and 6.350 rods.:cool:

Lemme take a peek at the 4.1 pistons that I have. They may be what you are looking for. I will take them by the machine shop and get the exact specs on them.

Jim C.

PS- PM me for details if you are interested.

I have a complete balanced ready to go set up of 3.625 BMS crank, fresh carillo 6.5 inch rods, wiseco 4.020 pistons that yielded 9.25-1 compression with .005 deck height and .040 head gaskets if you are interested.These parts were heavy metal balanced to 50%. My block cracked between the freeze plugs so basically I have everything left except the block, the block cracked on the third pass on these parts at only 18# boost. They are ready to drop in right down to the rings. I also have a JW fly wheel and stock balancer machined for internal balance

Dave, what are you looking to get for the rotating assembly? If the other gentleman passes. Please, if you could PM me with a price and maybe some pics? Thanks, Phil.