#375 on E-Bay

375 has an adjustable fuel regulator, aftermarket turbo, hoses and clamps, turbo saver, walboro fuel pump, all from Kirbans. I personally installed all those items. The buyer that bought it from me bought all the items and I installed them for him. Car shipped to Las Vegas, sat for one year, never driven, sold to a Chicago area guy, again never driven, then to a guy I think that was in Atlanta, all while the title was still in my name. I know this because I checked over the car for the buyer from Atlanta. I drove the car more that day than the entire time I owned it. It was then sold to Tony, who has a place in Florida. I bought it from a good friend of mine from Canada when it had 1102 miles on it. There is no alky on it, that braided line is the oil feed line from the turbo saver

Joe

Does he still have the original Turbo ?

#375 was in ATL and I didnt know about it?! For shame. I thought we were all a big happy family here, and someone was keeping secrets! :p

x-ray or anyone,

I have the GTA wheels (all fronts) on my GN and plan on doing the GNX clone-inspired thing.....because they are not true GNX wheels, would longer studs and a spacer help with the offset to push the wheels out closer to the edge to help with the look?

I actually drove this car at the 04 nats. where it won the GNX (DD) show class. THe car is (was) in absolutely beautiful shape, and it was an experience i'll never forget. Tony's a really good guy too, i mean, who would let someone they just met drive their near mint GNX???:eek: I also have pics of me in this car, i'll see if i can dig em out.

I Sat In Gnx 375 As Well At The 2004 Buick Gs Nationals. I Was There As Well. I Met Tony..super Guy. I Read About This Car That "gnx Guy" Joe Harrington Owned It At One Point In Time. "saw You On Tv Buddy A Few Years Ago"......anyway.....i Have Photos Of Me In Gnx 375. You Are Sure Lucky....you Drove It. How Does It Feel? How Does It Ride....please Do Tell.......beautiful Car. If I Had The $$$$$ I Would Purchases This Car...definately!

Michael

Actually, to tell you the truth, i was driving too slow to actually get a feel for the car, i was too nervous!:redface: but i can tell you that the ride was a bit harsher than a gn

x-ray or anyone,

I have the GTA wheels (all fronts) on my GN and plan on doing the GNX clone-inspired thing.....because they are not true GNX wheels, would longer studs and a spacer help with the offset to push the wheels out closer to the edge to help with the look?

It would look better but there may be some issues with the tires rubbing or hitting the stock wheel well depending on the size of the tire you use :confused: . That is why we reworked the outer wheel well among a few other things on the GNX. I will refrain from answering this as I only know the production approach, so if anyone has done this and not had an issue please chime in. You might what to specify what tire size you plan on using. Regards:smile:

I have been speaking with Jay from Jays GN parts and told me that I could send him my wheels and he could modify the offset and rework the wheels so that they looked proper on my car with the GNX flares. Is this correct will they look proper, he seems like a great guy and very knowledgable.

I have been speaking with Jay from Jays GN parts and told me that I could send him my wheels and he could modify the offset and rework the wheels so that they looked proper on my car with the GNX flares. Is this correct will they look proper, he seems like a great guy and very knowledgable.

Yes when this is done it will look good....Jay will do a good job.:D Regards

How much is he charging to correct the offset? Is it only the rears or does the front offset need to be changed as well?

Anyone know how much #375 went for on E-bay? Sorry if it has already been posted and I just didn't see it.