36 Lb blue top injector 1/4 mile times HP also

Hey guys,
just wondering what is the fastest anyone has gone with 36 lb blue top injectors?

Also if possible the HP rating.

Adding/using alky to the equation is fine also.

Thanks
:cool:

Hey guys,
just wondering what is the fastest anyone has gone with 36 lb blue top injectors?

Also if possible the HP rating.

Adding/using alky to the equation is fine also.

Thanks
:cool:

With race gas my car went 11.53 and 118.31 on 275/60 BFGDR's with an unopened motor, TA49, THDP, Bluetops and race gas.

FP was set at 46 psi line off with a Thrasher 108 chip with 23 psi of boost. Race weight was 3575 lbs.

Alchy should be able to go faster, but this is pushing the lean limits and my pistons were all slightly melted at the top (from years of running like this, though)

36# will support 432hp

for a 3700 avg turbo regal thats enough for 11.9s at 114
run lighter and you can go a little faster
run it leaner and you can get a little more out of them but at the great risk of detonation or frying parts as stated above

add alky and sub mid 11s are doable at a safe AFR

if you want to figure you need .5lb fuel per hp
so take injector # x2 x 6injectors to get the est hp (at the wheels)

with alky (meth) you could add 10%-15% more hp potential

not really see but be able to support the fuel needs

you still need parts and combo to MAKE and hold up to abuse of 500 hp
but if i were shooting for 500hp i would wouldnt be trying to do it with injectors sized to just meet my goal (or hp) i like at least 20% more injector than the hp requires

11.3s @ 121 in street trim in a TTA. LONGGGGG time ago!! Melissa's old set up 11.4s/11.5s @ 118 like a bracket car . Alky?? not way back then :p I bet we could go a lot better with it now though. BUT wouldn't waste my time with them now with the bigger inj and TT chips :cool:

I went 11.9 @ 115 with a TE-44 and Blue Tops - it was quite a while ago and with the new chips I would go with bigger injectors but the combo still works pretty well for me.

See my signature for my best with the Blue Tops. This was with no alky and a 3750 lb car/driver. Car normally ran 11.40's-50's with that combo.

Mike