3000 stall too much for stock turbo?

turboost

I'm going to be getting a PT51 in the future but will probably end up getting the stall first (don't ask why). Will driving around with a 3000 stall with the stock turbo be way too much? Will I be spooling up the turbo every where I go? Any thoughts are appreciated.

Which would be worst...stock turbo with 3000 stall or PT51 with stock D5
BTW...I hate too much lag

Thanks

re-3000 stall

I would put it on. You will love the way it spools up the stock turbo. I put an orange stripe on my Buick with stock turbo and stock IC. Worked Great!! My car improved from running a 13.50 to a 12.90 E.T 1/4 mile with a week apart in runs. Same chip and slicks, weather being about 5 degree in difference. Short time went from a 2.1 to 1.7 great improvement on my car. When I drove the car on the street I hardly notice the difference between the stock one and the orange stripe (3000) until you put your foot on the pedal. BAMM! Boost was INSTANT! Awesome response!!:D

With stock turbo and 3000 stall wouldn't it be hard to race someone on the street and win? (you need traction with a "BAM" boost.) I would think it almost impossible to control launches and still leave competitevely. If this is untrue...sign me up for the group buy of the orange stripes.:D :D