2006 Saleen Mustang, Supercharged

Chris S

Like the title states, I'm selling my 2006 Saleen Mustang. I've had a lot of fun with it, but it's time to part ways. Here are the details-

12xxx miles. Never driven in the rain or snow. Garage kept, and covered. Fully loaded, with black leather. Saleen intercooled, twin screw supercharger, 39# Ford Racing Injectors, 3.73 gears, 3.6" pulley, 90mm MAF, JDM Engineering air box, Saleen Extreme intake tube, Saleen Extreme 15# Boost gauge pod. Saleen suspension, 20" Saleen wheels, SCT tuner, with custom dyno tune, by JDM Engineering. The car dyno'd at 446 RWHP, with a very conservative, safe tune. Probably still able to go down one size smaller with the pulley before things get hairy.

I'm the original owner, and have all receipts, and signed documentation by Steve Saleen, prior to his departure from the company.

Great car, in excellent condition, but I have new places for the money to go. $35,000, though willing to entertain offers.

Thanks for looking.

Picture951.jpg

Picture956.jpg

Picture1109.jpg

Chris is a friend of mine...but I can say from first hand experience that this car is in showroom new condition as described....if you have any mustang friends send them Chris' way!!

I think Chris has plans to spend the $$ on his Buick....so we may all benefit!!

Chris, interested in a precision fmic? roller cam? stock lower intake/precision plenum?? slighty used crank and rods?? ..... sorry couldn't resist :p