2003 Chevy Silverado Crew Cab Duramax in MA

cchilly

Crew cab with 6.5' bed, 4x4, 105k miles. Duramax/Allison combo, LT trim, dark green with light gray leather, bose 6 disc CD, dual 12 way adj power seats, heated seats, auto climate control, rear defrost, power extend tow mirrors. Truck has all the options except DVD player.

Add-on parts: Nicktane secondary fuel filter kit using Caterpillar 0749 2 micron fuel filter, Astrostart 2 way communication FM signal remote start, AFE stage 2 cold air kit, Edge Products Juice with Attitude monitor, MBRP 304 stainless steel dual 4" exhaust with 304 SS 5" tips, Weld Racing Cheyenne 8 rims with Cooper ATR 285/75/16 tires and McGuard lug nuts, Bilstein 5100 series shocks, Westin Platinum Series (stainless steel) chrome step tubes, Chevrolet mud flaps, Putco billet grill, chrome bed rails, Cloud Rider polished stainless grill cover for winter, factory aluminum rims with new Nokian A/T tires 235/85/16 for winter.

The truck is super clean and needs absolutely nothing. I'm the original owner and with no accidents or any other issues. Truck gets good mileage with and average of 18 - 20 mpg.

Asking $19000 or best offer.

For some reason I can't post pictures. Any help would be appreciated. They say the pictures are uploaded, but nothing happens.

Thanks
Chris

2003_diesel_007_600x800.jpg

2003_diesel_006a_600x800.jpg

2003_diesel_004a_800x600.jpg

2003_diesel_003_800x600-1.jpg

Ok, I had a Photobucket membership years ago. I think its long gone now. I might have to get another one. So you can't just upload from your computer anymore?

TurboBuRick - thanks for the nice comment. The truck is great, just looking to get something different since I have owned it since new.

Ok, I had a Photobucket membership years ago. I think its long gone now. I might have to get another one. So you can't just upload from your computer anymore?

YES you can.. I have a folder with my car junk in it.. Open it an uplaod them.. very easy .. Ok ..ya have a plow for the truck :confused::biggrin:

I like that alot. Wish it was just a ex-cab. I don't need the crew cab. Seems like most 2500s are crews.:confused:

Grumpy - That sounds like what I tried to do. Just nothing happened. It went through the motions of uploading the pictures, but the once it was done my only option was to close out that window. After that no pictures. Down below here in my Posting Permissions it says I can not post attachments. I think they call a picture an attachment. Not sure why I can't post them. Oh and sorry no plow.

Pronto - I'll give you a heck of a deal on it. It's only like a foot difference between the 2 in length. Why not have the larger room.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone
Chris

Chris, if you still have this for sale after the holidays, I'd like to call you.. Very interested. Thanks, Phil.

I wish I could find the cash myself.. This is one good looking truck. Not to mention its a diesel!

I probably won't have it for too much longer. I'm downsizing to a smaller truck and I found one I like at a dealer. So if no one buys it soon I'm trading it in. I don't want to miss the deals they have on the 2011's, so it won't be around for long unfortuneately. Thats why I will give a heck of a deal to someone that will come up with the cash quick.

Chris

Wanted to say thanks to Chris!! Drove out to Albany this AM, met up with Chris... Truck was a ton better in person!! Yes, I bought it!!! Drove it home!! Awesome, just what I need to haul the Ghost!! Thanks again Chris!!! Phil.

It was great to meet you today Phil. Glad you like the truck. It was nothing but great for me, and I wish you the same success. Good luck with racing next year.
Chris