2002 Olds Alero

dhauser

The end is fear
I have a beautiful '02 Alero sedan for sale. Metallic maroon with a super clean beige interior, 3.4 liter V-6, traction control, ABS, dual airbags, 4 speed Auto, CD, all power accessories. Tires are like new, drives straight as an arrow when you let go of the wheel, and ice cold AC.

Like my collector cars, this car is very clean inside and out. No dents or dings, and only a couple small scratches from normal use. Absolutely no issues of any kind--just get in and go. It has a clean Carfax available for inspection.

Smooth and reliable, this would make a perfect commuter car, second car for the family, or car for a high school/college student.

I've priced it at $8250 for TB.com members (retail is $9-11k--check AutoTrader). I've done so because I want a quick sale because I bought this for another client who couldn't follow through on the transaction, and I don't normally carry newer cars (muscle cars mostly). PM me if interested. Can take any pics desired for serious parties.

bump. Perfect high school, college, or commuter vehicle. Detailed and ready to go.