2 Lesabre T-types

Tricked-T

Up for sale is a rare 1987 Buick LeSabre T-Type coupe and a 88 Lesabre t-type. The LeSabre T-Type was manufactured for just three years, 1987-89. The 1987 is the rarest with only 4,123 copies produced and is the only year with the black and grey Grand National interior. This LeSabre T-Type is fully loaded including power seats, windows, doors, antenna and etc. This car was the daily driver of the previous owner and he claims they are extremely reliable.

I don’t think it is appropriate to get deep in to the situation as to why I am selling the cars but to sum it up there was miscommunication between Aggie(previous owner) and myself concerning the cars condition mainly the 87. Not say the cars are not nice or he didn’t put a lot of work in to it but I have a silver BLT and I was hoping to get something that required less attention and money than the silver BLT. In my opinion aside from the rust my car is the better choice to keep at least financially so that is what I am doing.

1987 Lesabre T-type – Black
Original owner purchased the car brand new off the showroom floor and maintained it well over the years. The car is a rust-free Florida car, has always been well maintained and I was finally able to get him to sell me the car in 2003 with 140,000 miles on it – car now has 156,975 miles. The owner included the factory window sticker, papers and the original keys - even the coded key knockouts – all go with the car. The only issue was the car need a paint job. For the new paint I had all the glass, doors, fenders, trunk, hood, front air dam and the entire interior removed. The car was taken down to bare metal and painted the original factory black. I took aggie over a year to do the paint and body work and all the interior upgrades.

He purchased factory correct intake manifold, valve covers, throttle body and etc, had them all ceramic coated, installed them using new valve cover and intake manifold gaskets, installed a cold air intake and detailed the engine bay. A Grand National style hood scoop and a GM CD player radio with correct red back-lighting were installed and the car has 16” Mustang wheels and tires. A complete original, all original stock under hood parts are available. The following has also been done:

Replaced cam sensor, crank sensor, 02 sensor, and etc.
New ECM
New Fuel pressure regulator
New TPS
New timing chain - cam and crank sprockets, magnet, tensioner, new gears for oil pump,
New ignition module, coil pack, spark plugs and wires
K&N air filter
New in tank fuel pump and filter sock
New fuel filter
New fuel injector “O” rings
Added second radiator fan
Removed radiator and sent out to be professionally flushed
New dual exhaust Flowmaster muffler
New front brake pads
New door seals
Changed oil filter and oil 100 miles ago,

My concers with the car:
If you click below you will find I have taken pictures of the areas that were less than appealing.

87 T-type pictures from friends & fun photos on webshots

1988 Buick LeSabre T-Type – Red
Aggie purchased this second LeSabre T-Type for use as a parts car from a woman who used it as her daily driver but found it is much too nice to be parted out and planned to restore this car too. This car has 163,810 miles, cloth interior, is fully loaded with all unique LeSabre T-Type parts, power seats, windows, doors, antenna and etc. Car has new plugs in it and to help with the fact it had year old gas in the tank new gas was put in and 104 octane boost was added.

If you are interested in the cars I will answer any questions about them that I can. But to be honest it would be better to ask Aggie seeing he did the work (if that is ok with him). More pictures can be taken upon request. I am not asking a certain price as of yet just shoot me a reasonable offer on either. BUT the red 88 already has a member on this sight interested and he has first dibs, but if for some reason he does not take it, it is up for grabs, or if no one does I will be forced to part it out. Feel free to PM me, email me at: LMKing84@yahoo.com, or call me at 636-448-0429. I am located 30 min from downtown St. Louis.

Thanks, Lee

Looks like a nice car.

In case someone buys it from you. I have a nice factory rear spoiler for the LeSabre T-type for $150.00

have you ever been to The Buick Lesabre T-type Page I bet you could find someone on that site that needs it, matter of a fact I am willing to bet someone needs/wants one as long as its in good shape. if you want I can pass along info and pics.

-Lee