AM/FM Stereo
Single Compact Disc
Dual Front Air Bags
ABS (4-Wheel)
Bed Liner
Towing Pkg
Hydraulic Lift
Consumer Rated Condition: Fair
"Fair" condition means that the vehicle has some mechanical or cosmetic defects and needs servicing but is still in reasonable running condition. This vehicle has a clean title history , the paint, body and/or interior need work performed by a professional. The tires may need to be replaced. There may be some repairable rust damage.

Need $2700.00 for the truck!

White with grey vinal bench seat, rubber flooring 1999 F250 Automatic 2 wheel drive powerstroke diesel, 200,000 miles, long bed, spray in bed liner, EAGLE LIFT GATE, headache rack and tubes go all the way down the long bed on top of the bed rails....

Just to be honest, i purchased this truck from my work back in August this year for dirt cheap because it blows white smoke out the tailpipe.... Bad injector or bad wiring harness to the injectors. Some days the white smoke is non existant, some days it will cloud up the intersection. Engine power is definitely down, and has a rough idle.
Im sure it has a bad injector, maybe a loose valve cover gasket injector harness, or loose injector with bad orings???

The truck runs and drives, but since it has a bad injector it does go thru alot of oil.
I have put about 1500 miles on it,here is what ive done to it so far...

4 new shocks
Changed oil 15w40 diesel low soot oil, new fuel and air filter.
Purchased additional fuel, air and oil filters, not yet installed the tranny filter.
I installed Royal Purple 75w140 with 2 bottles of ford friction modification in the rearend.
I installed a CD player from a mountaineer, works great.

In the past 2 years, it has had 2 new batteries, 1 new starter, 1 new alternator, and i think the brakes were done, i cant remember.
Rotors are not warped, brakes work great.

The truck has a headache rack with welded loops on the sides, lift gate, 3:73 gears, automatic with overdrive. Its a work truck, no power windows, no power seat, no tilt, no cruise.. just a strip down ford diesel.
When running correctly, it will pull down a house with the hitch under the lift gate :eek:
I couldnt find the sticker, but the reciever is about 4 inches thick,and bolts to the frame.
It has a in truck brake controller.
The tires are in OK condition and will need to be replaced in the next 5,000 miles 235/85/16

BODY-
The body of the truck is very nice, the only damage is from ratchet straps dinging above the wheel wells on both rear 1/4s and there is a small dent on the drivers door. The front bumper is dinged up from pushing something out of the way.
The doors used to have stickers on them, so now the other paint is sun faded and entire truck needs to be buffed, not painted.
INTERIOR-
No rips tears in the seat, i would have to look.
Not too dirty, but needs to be cleaned up, remember, WORK TRUCK!!!!

This truck would be perfect for someone who wants a diesel truck to haul what ever around the farm or acreage.

I have the clear MO title, but unfortunately i signed it and DO NOT plan on titling it in my name.
Buyer would need to have dealers liscense.......

Or you pay extra up front for me to title in my name, then drive to topeka next day to pick title up, 1 hour away.

No warranty expressed or implied, sold as is where is.

If i dont sell it, i will put it down on my acreage and use it as a farm truck the way it sits, I do not plan on titling the truck.

$2700.00 CASH ONLY NO TRADES

Great entry level diesel truck for the money, does need work...
Zero rust, solid truck for farmer

wanner@kc.rr.com

BW

My computer took a dump, got it back and going here just a little bit.

Mike, i dont have the time to drive anywhere to deliver.

I will email you

PS-

Looks like i would have to title the truck in my name to sell it legally.

BW