1998 Regal LS For Sale (LSX Clone) Good Daily Driver

xtremexnyc

1998 Regal LS (LSX Clone) with Tan exterior and tan interior with 194,200 miles. Note that miles will go up as this is registered and driving. Runs and drives great, engine and trans pulls strong, AC, all windows, moon roof, heat, door locks, mirrors, power seats, abs/trac all work. No service engine light. Tune up was done about one year ago which includes a fuel filter replacement, brake rotors/pads done two years ago, replaced left side front wheel bearing, new starter, new battery, new alternator, new belt, new tps, new maf, new multi function switch, new ignition switch, headlight switch was replaced with a used but good one. Interior is in fair shape and could use a little cleaning. Front seats do not have any tears. Rear seats has rips. Radio works fine and has Pioneer speakers up front. Rear speakers need replacement. Exterior is straight, Some scratches but nothing to bad has some rust spots by the rockers, not sure how much because of the rocker covers it well. No rust on the rear strut mounts.

Mods - SLP Headers, SLP cat (Flex section replaced with a ZZP), SLP Dual Exhaust (mufflers are rattling a little and will require replacement) when going over bumps it bangs on the under carriage a little, Thrasher CAI, Intense PCM, 180 tstat, Flipped upper motor mount rubber bushings from my 49K GS, Casper Hi/Lo Fan control, GMPP front and rear swaybars, GMPP rear control arms, GMPP/Koni adjustable suspension, SLP strut tower brace F/R, SLP spoiler (not the reproduction) SLP dual exhaust inserts, SLP and LSX badge on the rear, SLP grille with LSX badge. Powder coated black 6 spoke Regal rims (I have all the center caps) with Goodyear Nascar tires with good tread, HID kit, 3 gauge pillar pod with Autometer, volt, trans temp and oil pres.

Extras - If purchased for the asking price I will include a set of blacked out headlights purchased from a member on regalgs.org, SLP silver GSX/LSX wheels with some snow tires mounted on them in excellent shape no center caps included. I am keeping them as spares since I have a brand new set of silver GSX/LSX rims in the box. I also have some factory parts that I can also throw into the deal.

I will not part out the car as I have no time for this. If I do I will keep all the parts and donate the car as I could use spares for my GS if needed.

Reason for selling - Wife just purchased a new car and we have way to many cars.

Sorry for the crap pictures. I can take extras if needed.

Price is $1900 including all the extra parts noted. I'm located in the New York City area. PM me if interested and thank you for looking.

IMG_1166_zpsddf5a045.jpg

IMG_1177_zps8495ce63.jpg

IMG_1176_zps23157719.jpg

IMG_1175_zps6c98c1fb.jpg

IMG_1179_zpse1296b82.jpg

IMG_1170_zps9cf9164f.jpg

IMG_1168_zps99a3ccdf.jpg

IMG_1172_zps3bcdc643.jpg

IMG_1173_zps3243dba2.jpg